A bit about Springzo:
Springzo provides done-for-you content marketing services to startups, SMBs, and fast-growing companies. We help companies leverage content marketing to increase sales, audience engagement and build organic traffic.
We’re a lean and nimble team based out of Mumbai, India. We proudly say, we are a jack of all trades, but masters of Content Development & Content Marketing (read as we know our sh!t). We’re self-funded, profitable, and pay well… and on time!
The Springzo team comprises open-minded, fun-loving people who believe in continuous learning, growing, and excelling at what we do. We aren’t really that formal! We appreciate mistakes – as long as they aren’t repeated (Once? Okay… Twice? Ummm, Okay… Thrice? No way, Jose!).
If you believe in making the job easier for the person next to you, you check one box. Brownie points if you don’t discriminate between tea and coffee.
But here’s something even more important. Springzo has a value-driven work environment where people come first. You get an opportunity to grow as a copywriter with passionate and motivated team members supporting you.
If this sounds like something you want to give a try, here are the next two things you need to do:
- Keep going and learn more about the role of copywriter at Springzo.
- Fill the application form available here: https://dash.springzo.com/application-form-copywriter/
We are looking for creative copywriters who are pro wordsmiths. This is a permanent remote role, and you can join either full-time right away or start in a contractual position (4-6 hours a day) with the possibility of moving to full-time down the road. Whatever works for you!
Experience: 0-3 years
Location: Remote (this is a permanent remote role which means you’re free to work remotely even after we bid goodbye to the Covid pandemic)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create compelling copy for all kinds of marketing assets, including social media posts, paid ads, email sequences, video scripts, landing pages, and more.
- Find creative ways to put your unique spin on text to delight readers.
- Proofread and edit copy written by others.
- Own & execute the complete copy and publishing process.
- Collaborate with designers to add dimension to your work. Consider how your ideas can live across different mediums and build out the visual world you envisage for both presentation and execution.
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, and reviews of existing research.
- Independently manage and prioritize your tasks from start to finish.
- Manage the content publishing process – social networks or content CMS.
- You possess outstanding writing and grammar skills and are a deft proofreader and editor.
- You have a clear comprehension of best practices for copy across various critical touchpoints, including content headlines, app descriptions, social posts, etc.
- You are adept at skillfully deploying the art of storytelling, wit, and humour to write engaging copy (very very very critical)
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple projects in coordination with cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- You’re extremely creative, able to present and pursue projects from concept to execution.
- You have a curiosity and a POV on market trends and data and are continually bringing culture into the company.
- You have excellent time management, and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces.
How to apply?
If you want to join us for this challenging yet fun-filled ride, fill the form available here: https://dash.springzo.com/application-form-copywriter/